Translation Services

Make your documents accessible in Arabic or any other target language for both regular or legal use. We offer expert solutions tailored to you.

Clients

Translation Services in the UAE

The UAE is home to a wide variety of cultures, languages ans companies from across the world. According to the World Population Review in 2023, the population in the UAE comprises of only 11.48% of Emiratis and the rest 88.52% are expats! With overlapping language barriers and legal complexities it is undeniable that professional translation services are important factor in the UAE. This complex yet harmonious existence of multiple languages and cultures raises the importance of effective communication across linguistic barriers. So seasoned translator services are necessary in a multicultural setting where linguistic constraints make legal proceedings complicated. Our team of professional translators help you navigate the intricacies of legal proceedings with ease.

Why you need Translation Services in the UAE?

− The diverse population of the UAE creates the need for translation services that would aid to bridge communication gaps.

− Arabic is the official language used in official purposes. Often individuals and companies need the assistance of professional translators to navigate the intricacies of the legal framework.

− Translation services aid in increasing market reach by expansion to other markets.

− Medical Translation helps you with translating hospital records, medical reports, informed consent forms, and medical device manuals (IFU/DFU).

− Certified translations are useful for certain scenarios when an official legal translator is not available in the UAE for a particular language

Services

− Legal Translation

− Educational Translation

− Certificate Translation

− Medical Translation

− Technical Translation

− Normal Translation

− Editing Services

− Proofreading Services

Why Choose Amana?

− Quick and accurate translation

− Translation services in 70+ languages

− Personalised Services

− Localisation

− Extensive knowledge and expertise

− Culturally sensitive translations

− Expert legal translators

− Translations that saves you time