Attestation and Legalisation
Bridge the gap between your documents and legal authentication with our quick, reliable and seamless attestation services.
What is Attestation? Why is it important?
Attestation is the process of getting legal authentication for your documents. It’s the verification of the authenticity of your personal and professional documents. Certificate attestation is crucial in the UAE visa process, providing a gateway to numerous opportunities in the country. It would facilitate your seamless integration into UAE’s social and professional spheres.
With our high business standard services, you can effortlessly navigate the attestation and legalisation processes with ease and efficiency.
Our Attestation Services include :
- Embassy / Consulate Attestation
- Notary Attestation
- Court Attestation
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA) Attestation
- Ministry of Justice Attestation
- Birth Certificates
- Marriage Certificates
- All personal documents
- Degree Certificate Attestation
We closely work with the following departments on your behalf,
- Department of Economic Development (DED)
- Dubai Immigration and Naturalization Department
- Road and Transport Authority (RTA)
- Dubai Courts
- UAE Ministry of Labour
- Dubai Chamber
- Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship, Customs and Port Security (ICP)
- Dubai Municipality Services
- General Directorate of Residency and Foreign Affairs Dubai (GDRFA)
- Embassy of The United Arab Emirates
- Dubai Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing
Why choose Amana for your attestation process?
Attestation can be a hectic and time-consuming affair, but with our services, you can rest assured. Our commitment to high-quality standards and high competitive rates has made us the preferred choice of many corporations for their document clearing and attestation requirements.